On Everest Base Camp Trek-16 days we experience astounding mountain views, get glimpses of the life of the world famous climbers (the Sherpas), enter Sagarmatha National Park, a world heritage site, and tour high altitude Buddhist monasteries before accomplishing our ultimate goal-reaching the base camp of the world's tallest mountain, Everest. Trekking to the Everest Base Camp also provides us an opportunity to embark on an epic journey that Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay set off to in 1953. Nothing beats the thrill and sense of accomplishment that grips travelers on seeing the power and grace of the mighty Everest up close.
The 16-day Everest Base Camp Trek itinerary is designed for beginner trekkers who are in good health with average physical fitness. But, if you wish to take up a bigger challenge and "stay off the beaten path”, then Everest Base Camp Trek via Gokyo Lakes - 18 Days would be ideal. Another option for experienced trekkers with limited time would be Mount Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 Days.
- Day 1:
Arrival at Kathmandu
- Day 2:
Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2,651m/8,700ft): 40 minutes flight; 8km, 3 - 4 hours trek
- Day 3:
Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m/11,280 ft): 11km, 5 - 6 hours
- Day 4:
Acclimatization Day - Namche Bazaar: (3,440m/11,284ft)
- Day 5:
Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 10km, 5- 6 hours
- Day 6:
Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 9km, 5 - 6 hours
- Day 7:
- Day 8:
Dingboche to Duglha (4,600 m/15,090 ft): 4km, 3 - 4 hours
- Day 9:
Duglha to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 4km, 2 - 4 hours
- Day 10:
Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170 m/16,961ft), visit Everest Base Camp (5364 m/17,594 ft): 13km, 6-7 hours
- Day 11:
Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5,545m/18,192ft) to Pherice (4,288m/14,070ft): 16km, 7-8 hours
- Day 12:
Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,280 ft): 20km, 6 - 7 hours
- Day 13:
Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft): 19km, 6 - 7 hours
- Day 14:
Fly to Kathmandu
The Trip cost will be vary depending on the Group size duration of days and Services required please contact us Via our email email@example.com with your details to obtain a quote.
- Accommodation in a (3) three Star hotels in the cities but for the duration of the trek only simple lodges are available.
- All ground Transportation
- Sightseeing in pokhara where Earthbound Expeditions city tour guide will accompany you.
- Full broad meals will be provided throughout the trek.
- Government trained guides and needed no. of porters with their insurance, salary and meals will be provided.
- Farewell dinner and along with one cultural show.
- Trek entry fees and TIMS permit will be provided.
- Domestic Flights will be booked according to the Itinerary listed.
- Sleeping bags and down jackets for trek will be provided.
- Car / Bus / Domestic Flights included as per itinerary
- First Aid kit
- International Flight tickets.
- All personal expenses such as bar bills, beverage, snacks etc.
- Extra shower, battery re-charge, laundry charge etc.
- Personal clothing and gears.
- Tips to guide and porter.
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness will not be our responsibility since these factors are not within our grasp.
February to May & Sep to second week of the December
Min. 1 and Max. 12
Three nights 3 stars hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan & mountain lodge( Tea-house ) in trekking.
Breakfast and welcome or farewell dinner in Pokhara / Full board in Trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car- By bus from Pokhara and by car from trek ending point to Pokhara.